EPISODE 28: CREATING A CONSISTENT CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH HEATHER ROUFFE
Welcome to Episode 28!
Prepare yourself for awesomeness! Today I’m joined by Heather Rouffe from Atlas Event Rental. Heather is an industry veteran and she’s an expert in customer service. I loved chatting with her, and we covered a LOT of ground in this episode. From educating clients to training teams to making sure that every client feels special, she is a wealth of information and was willing to share all in this episode!
SHORT & SWEET EPISODE DEETS
- Why it’s critical to educate your clients every step of the way
- How role-playing can help you gain confidence when dealing with client objections
- The benefits of creating a consistent client experience
- Atlas Event Rental
- Follow Heather on Instagram
- The Wedpreneur on Instagram
- Download this episode on iTunes
- Download this episode on Google Play
THE AH-HA MOMENT
Now more than ever, it’s critical to take the time to educate your clients. Otherwise, you run the risk of being overlooked based on price and price alone. When you educate your clients, you’re showing them that they can trust you to help them make the right decision for their wedding.