EPISODE 29: CREATIVE WAYS TO USE STOCK PHOTOS IN YOUR WEDDING BIZ WITH SERENA WALLER
Welcome to Episode 29!
You guys… I’m SO excited about this episode. I had the immense pleasure of getting to interview the always-lovely Serena Waller. Serena, like many of us, is a multi-passionate entrepreneur. In this episode, she’s sharing her top tips for how to use stock photos creatively in your wedding business. And the BEST PART? At the time of publishing this podcast, she is just DAYS away from launching her new stock photo subscription service, Pops of Pretty.
Here’s the thing… these are stock photos SPECIFICALLY for the wedding industry. How amazing is that!
And to make this even more exciting, Serena has created a FREE CHALLENGE for Wedpreneur listeners, and the challenge includes exclusive early access to 17 of her gorgeous stock photos! Woot! You can access the freebie for this episode here.
SHORT & SWEET EPISODE DEETS
- 5 fantastic creative tips for using stock photos
- Why stock photos are a great option to fill the gaps in your marketing
- How to customize stock photos to make them more unique
- Pops of Pretty Website (and sign up form)
- Follow Serena on Instagram (Delegate & Elevate)
- Follow Pops of Pretty on Instagram
- The Wedpreneur on Instagram
- Download this episode on iTunes
- Download this episode on Google Play
THE AH-HA MOMENT
Finding visual content for social media, our marketing materials, and our website is hard… but not anymore! There are many creative ways to use stock photos including filters, cropping, and text-overs… the options are endless!