Your pricing can either attract or repel your potential clients.
One of the most common questions I get from weddings pros – new and experienced – is “How do I know if I’ve priced my services properly?”
The battle cry of our industry has become “charge what you’re worth” – but the fact of the matter is, coming up with that number can feel like a guessing game. We often base our prices on emotion rather than strategy; and this is why so many wedding businesses struggle with profit and sustainability. The facts are startling: over 50% of wedding businesses close down within the first 3 years. This creates a massive credibility problem for our industry, not to mention the stress and anxiety – and often broken hearts – it can bring to those who try and fail.
The solution is simple: you MUST have a pricing strategy that will support your business and ensure that your company is sustainable.
The future of your business depends on it.
After years of coaching wedding pros, I realized that pricing struggles are perhaps the most common challenge faced by our industry. As our market becomes more and more saturated, pricing your services appropriately has never been more critical. I can help. I’ve developed a comprehensive online course to take the mystery out of pricing so that you can feel confident knowing that your prices reflect the value that you offer to your clients.
How do I know if this course is right for me?
I strongly feel that EVERY wedding pro needs this course. As business owners, understanding the principles of pricing strategy is critical to the foundation that supports the success of your business.
This course is right for you if you:
- … feel you’re working 24/7 but your bank account balance doesn’t reflect that
- … are just starting out and have no idea how to price your services
- … are often tempted to offer discounts just to get more clients
- … decided on your pricing based on what others in your market were charging
- … think that you don’t have enough experience to charge more than you are
- … shy away from the numbers in your business
- … the words “profit and loss” make you anxious and you’d rather not talk about it
- … you want to take your business from a “hobby” to a career
- … your friends and family don’t take your business seriously
- … you want to raise your pricing but are afraid to
- … you’re tired of being undercut by your competitors
- … you’re frustrated by potential clients who choose your competitors because they are cheaper
- … you are serious about the success of your business!
If any of the above statements resonate with you, I’ve got your back.
The PRICING LAB is an online course that will take you step-by-step through the process of developing a rock solid pricing strategy based on YOUR business model.
Some of the highlights:
- 10 Modules filled with over 30 lessons including video lessons, worksheets, templates and easy-to-understand steps to building a pricing strategy
- Easy access – the course is online and you can access it from anywhere, anytime
- Peer support – all students will have access to a private group where you can ask each other questions and support one another throughout the course
- LIFETIME access to the course – yep, you can come back to it time and time again!
To purchase The Pricing Lab, click the button below!
Pssst – if you’d prefer to pay via email transfer, please send an email with the subject line PRICING LAB to firstname.lastname@example.org